FullCompliance is a modular upgrade to FullCover designed to meet national HMRC requirements that dealerships account for all company car driver activity and fuel use.
Adopting a real time paperless solution to recording driver and vehicle activity indicates that your dealership has a robust process designed to comply with HMRC requirements and avoid potential exposure to significant financial penalties.
- Designed to fulfil HMRC requirements on vehicle and fuel BIK
- Accounts for all mileage on company vehicles whatever the use
- Mobile based system for easy real time recording
- Automated production of annual HMRC BIK report for vehicles, bandings and driver allocations
- Produces automated private and business fuel expenses
Benefits of using FullCompliance
- Avoid significant financial penalties associated with unsubstantiated use of vehicles or fuel
- Fulfils HMRC requirement for consecutive mileage logs for all demonstrator stock vehicles for all private, business and customer use
- Removes manual mileage logs which can be inaccurate and easily modified
- Prove that drivers remained within the appropriate vehicles for HMRC averaging agreement, or use the system to opt out of the HMRC averaging agreement
- Prove that no driver benefitted from customer or business provided fuel