FullControl helps dealers achieve better than budget profit by unit by:
- Reducing prep time turnaround
- Reducing unexpected prep costs
- Highlighting overage vehicles
- Providing sale price action history
- Reducing average order to delivery time
40% of all used vehicles are sold for less than the budgeted profit per unit based on 45 days in stock *. FullControl manages all stages of the sales process, from pipeline, prep, for sale through to sold and delivered.
*From Cooper Solutions’ analysis, based on an optimal days in stock of 45 days.
What are the benefits of using FullControl?
- Reports and stock lists are updated in real-time from CDK at a click of a button
- Transparency of dealer and group stock enables a group perspective on all issues
- Margins increase as prep cost management improves
- Reports include number of unprepared cars and average prep time
- Dealer & group demo diary raising awareness of availability of stock
- Highly visible price actioning supports dealer stocking age policy
FullControl benefits various roles across the business:
- Improved operational control of day to day activities and process in CDK for administration teams
- Sales execs are provided with accurate and timely stock lists, and access to our integrated Fleet Management System for recording demo with industry leading day rate insurance
- Sales Managers can proactively address overage stock, manage prep cycle, delivery cycle of confirmed orders, consistently monitor stock and price auctioning activities
What else do you need to know?
- Upgrade for FullCover dealers with the benefit of used stock visibility and CDK extraction
- Compatible with CDK, including Drive
- Integrates with CAP valuations to compare SIV and selling prices to influence pricing and deal management
- Summary stock reporting to make dealer side by side comparisons quick